ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error: begin: stack for UAT
ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error: === Handled ensure: ===
ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error:
ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error: Ensure condition failed: !FPackageName::IsShortPackageName(Path) [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/SoftObjectPath.cpp] [Line: 79]
ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error: Cannot create SoftObjectPath with short package name 'NoneNone'! You must pass in fully qualified package names
ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error: Stack:
ProcessResult.StdOut: LogOutputDevice: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007ffc46d818a9 UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!DispatchCheckVerify >() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AssertionMacros.h:164]
What I found in searching:
Specially, from https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/944064/view.html :
“Hi! I encountered this issue today, and fixed it about 5 minutes ago, so my solution is fresh and will probably work for everyone. Although for those who do not have coding knowledge, I feel sorry, because I don’t see any other way to properly track it down without debugger attached. So:
- Run editor with debugger attached.
- Enter the game – above error occurs, it will point you to the SoftObjectPath.cpp, but there is no info, so go to the callstack, and search for call in the file BlueprintEditorUtils.cpp. This function there will have FProperty as input, if you hover over it with debugger attached, it will show you EXACTLY which variable is causing the issue. Write its name down.
- Go even deeper into the callstack down to the KismetCompiler.cpp. It must have gone through the function PropagateValuesToCDO. This method has UObject* InNewCDO as parameter, hover over it and write down the name of that variable.
- Restart UE editor, find that asset, and that specific variable. Renaming won’t work. I found that removing that variable completely, and adding brand new one WITH DIFFERENT NAME and manually replacing references missing after old one is removed fixes that error! Voila 🙂
It’s possible to fix that without compiler, but UE callstack doesn’t give you any info about what asset and variable this is all about. So tracking down which asset causes that might take much longer.”
Fixed. Usually problem like this spend few days, but in this case, it was 30 min.